HoopLife basketball club organization is a non-profit youth basketball organization whose goal is to teach life lessons through the sport of basketball. The characteristics of teamwork, dedication, leadership, competitiveness, sportsmanship and determination not only can be used on the court but also in other sports and in life. Physical and mental skill development is our priority. This is a competitive organization. We will strive to win, but we will not sacrifice our core beliefs or take short cuts to accomplish misguided goals. Our goal is to have a joyous group of players who develop the skills and knowledge of basketball in a positive and loving environment and provide a family atmosphere for all.
What is the difference between Travel and Club teams?
HoopLife provides two levels of play. Club and Travel, our travel teams compete on a more competitive level. As a result, travel teams requires a year round commitment. We train year round and travel to play in national/regional tournaments during the summer/winter months.
Club teams still feature a great level of competition, but allow players to choose which seasons they want to participate in (Summer or Winter) and they minimize travel by playing in local leagues and tournaments as well as aid in development.
HOOPLIFE TRAVEL TEAM INFO:
- Ages: 8U-16U
- Tentative tryout Dates: February / March
- Season Length: March -July
- Girls: 4th-8th Grade
- Boys: 1st-8th Grade
- High School: Season Length: March – July
(JUNE OFF- WILL BE WITH HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS)
Contact Team Coordinator at: Info@hooplifebball.com
HOOPLIFE CLUB TEAM INFO:
- Ages: 8U-13U
- Tentative Registrations Dates: September/ October
- Youth Level and Middle School: Girls 4th-8th Grade/Boys 3rd-8th
- Summer Season Length: March – July
- Winter Season Length: November – January
- Practices: Are held at HoopLife Basketball Academy.
- Teams will play approximately 10-20 games (Number of games/tournaments in the season is subject to change.)
- Games will be played on during the week and on the weekends
Contact League Coordinator at: Info@hooplifebball.com